Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Toute l'actu des PDA et Palm

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Tamworth dating - Cool guys only please

AuteurMessage
Melbourn
Invité

Tamworth dating  - Cool guys only please Empty
MessageSujet: Tamworth dating - Cool guys only please   Tamworth dating  - Cool guys only please Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 7:35

Victoria online dating - Play with me My name is Luz ECHEVARRIA i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. jewish singles Queensland dating Townsville-Thuringowa dating Mount Gambier free online dating singles in Geraldton free online dating Searching for the man of my dreams. Im very cute and deserve to be loved. If you would like to get to know me, send me a message. And please have something to say besides hey baby or what's up . Messages like that get deleted. I like a very manly man. Just with a softside. Smile Im not into headgames either. Im too old for that shit. I like forwardness and honesty and want a guy who believes in the same. I want a man who is honest and tries to live an honest life. I want a man who is strong and man I won't question what his abilities are. Confidence not arrogance. You should be able to make me feel wanted, desired, respected, so is that too much to ask? Jus looking for a safe sex partner whose appetite is as big as mine. No strings. I am cuted and openminded. send me a pic to get my info. I like going out with friends, going to the beach, swimming, volleyball, partying. I'd like to find a guy that I can have fun going out with and have fun at home too without anything serious. No strings attached right now, so if thats cool then write me. So...I am spending more timke on here then I would like to admit.So in my boredom I have chosen to add a little more info. I get a lot of Why are you here? I am here because I am single and I feel this is m second chance at finding happiness.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tamworth dating - Cool guys only please
Page 1 sur 1